'The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo' Poster: Mara Rooney Is Nude (NSFW)


I know a lot of people have been waiting on pins & needles for this movie but I just don't get the hype. The movie, which is a big screen adaptation of the Stieg Larssen book is due to hit theaters December 21.

I bought the book but couldn't get into it. I think I made it to like the 2nd chapter. I'm hoping the movie moves a lot quicker than the book did.

Above is the very sexy poster for The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, although I highly doubt we'll be seeing this on billboards as it shows a nude Mara Rooney (with nipple rings *ouch*), who plays Lisbeth Salander in the movie. Co-staring with Mara is the ever so handsome Daniel Craig...who knows, it may just be good after all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...